Thursday, November 28, 2013

Bride walks down the aisle, reading a note from her husband, telling her anything from "you better not fall" to "I love you more than all the plants in the universe" THAT is the coolest thing I've ever seen.

invitation.
invitation.

Download whole gallery
Wedding Photo Booth Props - Chalkboard Signs - Printable, Digital, DIY, Photobooth. $5.00, via Etsy.
Wedding Photo Booth Props - Chalkboard Signs - Printable, Digital, DIY, Photobooth. $5.00, via Etsy.

Download whole gallery
Wedding invite
Wedding invite

Download whole gallery
cute invite!
cute invite!

Download whole gallery
Bride walks down the aisle, reading a note from her husband, telling her anything from "you better not fall" to "I love you more than all the plants in the universe" THAT is the coolest thing I've ever seen.
Bride walks down the aisle, reading a note from her husband, telling her anything from "you better not fall" to "I love you more than all the plants in the universe"  THAT is the coolest thing I've ever seen.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment