Friday, November 29, 2013

I love these literary wedding invitations. With our wedding, as with almost everything we do, Alex and I want to strike a balance between formal and fun. These invites seem to do that attitude justice.

Semi circle ceremony chairs.. everyone can see
Semi circle ceremony chairs.. everyone can see

Download whole gallery
I love these literary wedding invitations. With our wedding, as with almost everything we do, Alex and I want to strike a balance between formal and fun. These invites seem to do that attitude justice.
I love these literary wedding invitations.  With our wedding, as with almost everything we do, Alex and I want to strike a balance between formal and fun.  These invites seem to do that attitude justice.

Download whole gallery
Great idea
Great idea

Download whole gallery
For inside bachelorette invites... has the bride's measurements on the invite so there are no embarrassing guesses. Perfect :)
For inside bachelorette invites... has the bride's measurements on the invite so there are no embarrassing guesses. Perfect :)

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment