Thursday, November 28, 2013

WEDDING WEDNESDAY my dog will be at my wedding. shetookachance: omg, so cute. this picture almost made me cry. look at him! he knows how special this moment is and he’s so happy to be there! it’s like he’s thinking “yay! another person to love me!” :)

WEDDING WEDNESDAY my dog will be at my wedding. shetookachance: omg, so cute. this picture almost made me cry. look at him! he knows how special this moment is and he’s so happy to be there! it’s like he’s thinking “yay! another person to love me!” :)
WEDDING WEDNESDAY  my dog will be at my wedding.  shetookachance:    omg, so cute. this picture almost made me cry. look at him! he knows how special this moment is and he’s so happy to be there! it’s like he’s thinking “yay! another person to love me!” :)

Download whole gallery
Nautical Wedding Menu
Nautical Wedding Menu

Download whole gallery
Bride+groom
Bride+groom

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment