Saturday, December 7, 2013

Because of the extensiveness of the main pieces of art I want the centerpieces of the main tables to be full but simple. I really like these Hortensias and I would add the bottom of the "Flowers Part two" picture. With the lights and the white object in the middle of the vases, I think they would be really pretty and classic.

Because of the extensiveness of the main pieces of art I want the centerpieces of the main tables to be full but simple. I really like these Hortensias and I would add the bottom of the "Flowers Part two" picture. With the lights and the white object in the middle of the vases, I think they would be really pretty and classic.
Because of the extensiveness of the main pieces of art I want the centerpieces of the main tables to be full but simple. I really like these Hortensias and I would add the bottom of the "Flowers Part two" picture. With the lights and the white object in the middle of the vases, I think they would be really pretty and classic.

Download whole gallery
wedding invitation
wedding invitation

Download whole gallery
wedding ideas wedding idea
wedding ideas wedding idea

Download whole gallery
Have these as part of the party favors? Like a bag clip and paint both sides with the name and date on the back of the bride?
Have these as part of the party favors? Like a bag clip and paint both sides with the name and date on the back of the bride?

Download whole gallery
Invitation idea #invitation
Invitation idea #invitation

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment