Sunday, December 8, 2013

I'd love to do this shot with the groomsmen turned around and the bride facing towards me. Maybe have the groom to the left looking at the bride....interesting and fun.

Wedding Invitation
Wedding Invitation

Download whole gallery
I'd love to do this shot with the groomsmen turned around and the bride facing towards me. Maybe have the groom to the left looking at the bride....interesting and fun.
I'd love to do this shot with the groomsmen turned around and the bride facing towards me. Maybe have the groom to the left looking at the bride....interesting and fun.

Download whole gallery
some kind of shoe picture not necessarily like this. maybe also with the flowers on the ground that they are carrying
some kind of shoe picture not necessarily like this. maybe also with the flowers on the ground that they are carrying

Download whole gallery
wedding dress
wedding dress

Download whole gallery
stunning back
stunning back

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment