Monday, December 9, 2013

precious. :) i think the only non-traditional thing i want in my wedding would be my cake. i LOVE the idea of a colored cake. :) #theknot

Who doesn't love figs? Elegant garden wedding ideas ~ Ozzy Garcia Photography
Who doesn't love figs?  Elegant garden wedding ideas ~ Ozzy Garcia Photography

Download whole gallery
Beautiful.
Beautiful.

Download whole gallery
Vera Wang
Vera Wang

Download whole gallery
precious. :) i think the only non-traditional thing i want in my wedding would be my cake. i LOVE the idea of a colored cake. :) #theknot
precious. :) i think the only non-traditional thing i want in my wedding would be my cake. i LOVE the idea of a colored cake. :) #theknot

Download whole gallery
weddings :)
weddings :)

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment